Thursday, January 17, 2013

John Hagee on DayStar

John Hagee Ministries - San Antonio, TX The Lord had been speaking to me about watching Daystar.com which is a FREE Christian Television network. I had some major life changes and readjusting to a move etc.. and I can see God's hand unfolding in my life. Watching Christian television is so encouraging and builds up your faith. This evening I am listening to Brother Hagee. If you have not heard Pastor John Hagee I think you will enjoy his ministry. I have watched him for years. He is the Pastor of Cornerstone ministry and also on GETV which I haven't seen yet, but will be checking it out. You can watch Daystar.com 24/7 on the internet. FREE if you have the internet. We ditched the regular TV and only pay like $30 for cable. We saw Fox news this morning on the net so why pay double... I ask myself ..isn't it just like having a SMART TV? 

No comments:

Post a Comment