Sunday, March 10, 2013

We are building a Greenhouse

   We decided to build a greenhouse this year to save big on the grocery bill... I will put up some pictures for you all when it is done.. and hopefully some great videos while we are building it.

******************************************************************************************

More great news.... Ck out the gorgeous ring my husband is getting for me for an engagement ring

very excited. We waited to get our ring ... and have been married for a year. It is a a carat and a half in white gold . I will put up pictures as soon as it is done being made so you can see it on my finger! Just so excited and it was worth the wait!
******************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment